Langsung ke konten utama

Almost Wordless Wednesday: Hang 10 - No Affair What!

I saw a bunch of surfers inwards the body of body of water roughly 6:30 pm a few weeks dorsum riding the waves simply to the correct of the angling pier. 
I idea it was a niggling strange that they were to the correct of the pier instead of to the left too that they were such a large grouping - But I'd seen large groups surfing on that side of the pier earlier then I didn't mean value equally good much of it.
Maybe it was a memorial for a friend, or mayhap it was large grouping of friends who wanted to hitting the waves equally a grouping - And I totally got that!  
And I came this close to snapping a few pics of the grouping equally a whole, but if it was getting slowly too my band battery was running out of juice  - And I allow that idea go.

So I packed upward my crap too headed off the beach. 

And when I got to my auto - THIS is what was parked straight across the street from me:



Turns out they were some extraordinary & inspiring individuals who loved to surf too didn't allow anyone or anything halt them! 

Damn I want I had pics of them riding the waves!! 
But yous tin hand notice detect pics of them surfing too oh then much to a greater extent than yesteryear visiting:
www.ampsurf.org

Komentar